KeepCup Brew Cork is made from durable, tempered glass with a sustainably harvested cork band for a comfortable hold.
As a drafted vessel for easy pour with a press fit sipper lid, it's lovely to drink from – lid on or off - lightweight, easy to carry and fits comfortably in your hand and cup holders.
Named by New York Magazine as the #1 reusable coffee cup, KeepCup Brew Cork is barista standard and designed to enjoy the craft and sensory pleasure of coffee on the go.
Made from durable tempered glass with a natural cork band that is sustainably harvested from living cork trees in Portugal. It is a drafted vessel with a press fit sipper lid - lovely to drink from with the lid on or off.
Available in four standard coffee volumes for the perfect barista pour: XS 6oz /177ml, S 8oz/ 227ml, M 12oz/ 340ml, L 16oz/ 454ml.
KeepCup is designed to be modular, so that you can replace the part, not the product.
Made to be loved and looked after. Use it and join the reuse revolution. Reuse it and change the world. Don't waste today.
- Keep the plug in the open position for drinks over 65°C / 149°F
- Designed to be taken apart for easy, thorough hygienic cleaning
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack
- Microwavable with the lid off to 100°C / 212°F
- Store with lid off
- KeepCup products come with a one-year warranty on defects and faults