Today's blog has been taken over by Laura Williams -
Our Neal's Yard Consultant here at Mamma with a Cuppa...........Here's her top tips about getting that final injection of Energy for yourselves to get those kids of yours happily back to school.
So, we’re coming to the end of the school holidays and I don’t know about you but I definitely need an injection of energy! Did you know the fastest way to help turn your mood around is through your sense of smell? So when
you’re feeling exhausted why not try something that smells amazing!
I’ve had a think about some of the things I find really helpful when I’m feeling low on energy, and some of the wonderful Neal’s Yard Remedies products that I’ve started using in my day to give me a quick pick me up (let’s face it, it needs to be quick and easy with children!)
1. WATER! Not a product, just really important. I notice a real dip in energy when I’m dehydrated, I become wound up easier, more lethargic and more likely to snack on rubbish! Try drinking a glass of water first thing in the morning and every time you feel a bit cranky, honestly it helps so much!
2. ENERGY ROLLERBALL £8. This is an incredible blend of oils including . You can roll this on your pulse points for quick boost, and it smells incredible! I use this for my afternoon slump and it works a treat!
3. TEA! £4. Try the NYR teas for a lovely natural mood enhancer. My favourite is the Quiet Time blend in the middle of the day, to help me reset. I also love the Bright Start variety first thing in the morning-super zingy and helps me feel ready for the day!
4. DIFFUSE! Essential oils start at £6. If you don’t have a diffuser, why not treat yourself to one! All you do is pop some water in, and add a couple of drops of essential oil. I find citrus oils such as lemon, orange, mandarin and lime really uplifting, as well as peppermint, Palmarosa and bergamot. Or why not try one of our premade blends such as Optimism or Vitality to help put a spring in your step!
5. SHOWER! Why not take the temperature down a bit in the shower for a refreshing burst. Use a citrus shower gel (£14) and zingy face wash (£17) to stimulate your senses when you first wake up.
6. Vitamin B supplements (£15) these are great for those who have a particularly busy/active lifestyle and may suffer with episodes of burnout. Take one a day to help support your immune system and healthy cell function.
Why not create your own ‘Energy Boost’ pack?!
Feel free to get in touch for more information on any of these products, or to place an order with me, always happy to help! x
You can contact Laura on her Specialist page with us here