21 Day Self Care Course / Challenge! £25
Time & Location
About The Event
Join my 21 day Course / Challenge and benefit from support and development of your own mindfulness routine, whilst in a group of other mums all across the UK in a very similar situation to you! You are not Alone.
In this challenge you will benefit from further in-depth advice and tips on bringing mindfulness into your busy family lives. Short Meditations and Mindful moments that can work with your schedule. You will also learn ways that Journaling can open up your mind, and safely explore your thoughts and emotions through writing, doodling and affirmations. Not to forget some fun and motivating tasks to get you through these days at home, in isolation and home schooling.
So Why 21 days?
The idea of a 21-day challenge is based on the age-old belief that it takes 21 days to fully form a new habit.
According to research it takes 21 days to fully form a new habit, as 21 days is the time required for new neuropathways to be fully formed in your brain.
I want to help you take on mindfulness as a part of your daily routine and family life. So that it becomes natural for you to react to situations mindfully and you are able to feel that you can cope when overwhelmed or stressed.
What is the structure of the 21 Course?
Over the three weeks we will have a very similar structure to the 5 day Challenge – I will upload tasks for the day – There will be 2 each day – But will have slightly more depth to them! This week has been about the real basics. But we will start to learn a bit more over the next few weeks - Promise!
There will be an emphasis on fun and still that ongoing Challenge feel. To keep you motivated.
Mindfulness is a little bit like getting fit, it takes some dedication but once you have mastered some skills you will start to feel the benefits. The great thing about doing this Challenge in a group is that we can motivate and support each other!
We will explore three words during the challenge
- In this week will explore your emotions, how to be open with your family (in a fun way!) and cope with stress as a team.
- A week to understand how to be kind to you – How to make self-care a habit and how to soothe your heart and feel loved by you!
A week of awareness – of yourself, what others around you maybe feeling and how to live happily in the NOW. Being Present and feeling Present.
Remember – You will get from this course, what you put in.
So what does it cost?
We are halving the price of this course this March so we are only charging -
£25 per person for the 21 day Challenge!
For this £25 you will Receive –
- A PDF at the end of the Challenge – With top tips for you to take away and continue your Mindfulness Practice.
- A complimentary bag of Mamma Love Bespoke Bath Salts – From our Mamma with a Cuppa Store.
- Entry to Our Zoom Meditation Class for 3 Sessions / Recordings if you cannot make the Class. (Usually £5 for 4 Sessions)
- Access to Our Private Facebook Group for the 21 Day Self Care Course – where you can interact and form friendships with other mums around the UK and bounce ideas and support one another.
- Support and advice from myself – A mindfulness Meditation Teacher (through 10 of Zen) and fellow mum!
I want to Stress that I am totally aware that Half term is ending and you are all thinking – I WILL HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS!!!
That is where you are wrong, the mindfulness programme I am teaching is designed to fit into a busy life. I understand that we do not always get more than 5 Minutes peace. I also have spoken to so many people that can sit in front of the telly until 11pm and then say they are stressed overwhelmed and can’t cope. (Fully understandable and its great to do to switch off!) BUT it’s all about making the most of the time you do have and getting a balance.
Making sure some of that time is a positive time out for YOU and really can be beneficial to your overall mindset and life!
You will not be charged immediately for this course. I will invoice you before the start date (1st March) and will need payment before you can be added to Facebook Group. - This is due to needed at least four people taking part for the course to go ahead. Please RSVP and get your "FREE" Ticket - But you will need to pay £25 to complete this course.
- 21 Day Challenge Entry£0£00£0